Hafal Soalan Dan Jawapan Ini Untuk Sesi Temuduga Inggeris Nanti
Temuduga Dalam Bahasa Inggeris?
Jangan risau sekiranya anda mendapat panggilan temuduga dan temuduga tersebut menggunakan bahasa Inggeris sepenuhnya.
Anda boleh gunakan tips yang akan dikongsikan ini untuk sesi temuduga yang akan datang. Seterusnya hafal soalan dan jawapan ini . Sangat digalakkan sekiranya anda mempunyai soalan dan jawapan yang lain daripada perkongsian ini. Masukkan dalam senarai dan buat latihan persiapan.
Contoh Soalan Dan Jawapan Temuduga Bahasa Inggeris
1. Tell Me About Yourself
- I’m really energetic and great communicator. Working in sales for two years helped me to build confidence and taught me the importance of customer loyalty.
- I am punctual, dependable an can be counted upon to finish what I start.
- I understand my customers’ needs.
- I consider myself hardworking / reliable / dependable / helpful / outgoing / organised / honest / cooperative.
2. Why Did You Leave Your Previous Job
- I’ve learned a lot from my current role, but now I’m looking for a new challenge, to broaden my horizons and to gain a new skill-set. All of which I see the potential for in this job.
- I’m looking forward to better opportunity to grow in job wise and financial wise. I want to learn more things, where am working.
- I’m looking for a job where I can go grow with the company.
- I’m looking for job that suits my qualifications.
- I was laid off / made redundant, because the company relocated / downsized / needed to cut costs.
3. What Are You Currently Doing?
- My work is important to me, so instead of rushing to accept the first thing that comes my way. I’m taking my time and being selective to make sure my next role is the right one.
- I am working on several freelance projects, while actively job seeking.
- I’m spending time being a stay-at-home mom and volunteering at my daughter’s school.
- I’m taking some continuing education classes and seminars.
4. What Do You Find Most Rewarding About Being In Sales (Marketing, HR and So On)
- I really enjoy making contacts ana spending time talking with people. The most rewarding part of being in sales, for me, is the time spent with customers, helping them make the right decision about a product.
- I’m people person, I was always happiest-and most satisfied-when I was interacting with customers, making sure I was able to meet their needs and giving the the best possible customer experience.
- I’d like to stay in a field related to training no matter what happens.
- I was too interested in business. To work at a university, but I believe that teaching is somehow in my blood. I’ve been good at sales because I took the time to educate my clients. Now I look forward to training the new hires.
5. What Are Your Strengths
- I believe my strongest trait is my attention to detail. This trait has helped me tremendously in this field of work.
- I’ve always been great team player. I’m good at keeping a team together and producing quality work in a team environment.
- I’m an adaptable person. I work for three different managers, they have very different management styles and expectations of me. I am able to adjust my approach to meet each of their needs.
6. What Are Your Weakness
- I’ve never been very comfortable with public speaking which as you know, can be hindrance in the workplace. Realizing this was a problem, I asked my previous employer if I could enroll in a speech workshop and he said yes. I took the class anda was able to overcome my lifelong fear. Since then, I’ve given lots of presentations to audience of over a 100 high level executives.
- I have had trouble in the past with planning and prioritization. However, I’m now taking steps to correct this. I just started using a pocket planner.
- I might need to learn to be more flexible when things are not going according to plan. This is something I’m working on the moment.
7. Tell Me About A Difficult Situation You Have Faced
- In my lost job I sometime had to find answers to IT questions. I would often go on internet and look for blogs on the topic I needed to learn about. I enjoy learning new things, so research is actually one of my hobbies.
- I have faced a number of difficult situations, but the one that comes to mind now is (describe the situation). I was able to deal with it by assessing the situation, determining the possible different approaches and deciding on the most effective one. I had to remain unemotional and objective and focused on a solution.
- I’m a perfectionist and I may be too hard on myself or my co-workers sometimes.
8. Where Do You See Yourself In 3-5 Years From Now
- Although it is hard to predict the future, I sincerely believe that I will become a very good financial consultant. I believe that my abilities will allow me to excel to the point that I can seek other opportunities as a portfolio manager (the next step) and possibly even higher.
- In five years I see myself as a valued employee of a company. I want to be an expert at my position and start training to be a manager.
- My goal is to become a lead in five years. Although not everyone gets promoted to this level, I believe I can achieve this goal through hard work.
9. Why Should We Hire You?
- I am fast learner, I had to learn a totally new operating system in my last job and I was up and running within a couple of weeks.
- You require someone who can perform a wide range of administrative duties. I have a track record of carrying out these different tasks efficiently and successfully.
- I have the right combination of skills and experience for this job. I also bring the additional quality of strong analytical and problem solving ability as shown by my introduction ao a more efficient work flow system at ABC Company.
Hafal dan buat latihan mulai hari ini untuk persediaan temuduga. Sentiasa yakin untuk bercakap dihadapan penemuduga dan sekiranya pengalaman kerja anda tidak sama seperti cadangan di atas, anda boleh ubah mengikut kesesuaian jawatan terdahulu dan jawatan yang dipohon.